Dream Big PowerPoint
the student pictures and reports in the links to the left.
The “Dream Big” Grant awarded $100,000 to an
innovative and unique educational project or program that further enhances our high-quality teaching and passion for life-long learning. The 2016 "Dream Big" Grant winners were the Prairie Expedition
grant at Great Falls High.
The “Dream Big” Grant
applications were reviewed based upon the following criteria:
- Innovative – Project or program is innovative, creative or unique, and enhances the high-quality teaching and curriculum within the
- Impactful – The project or program must reach as many students as possible. The investment per student will be critically evaluated as well as
how the project or program will influence the Great Falls community.
- Budget – The project or program must have a clear, concise and realistic budget detailing all costs and investments. Consideration will be given
to the longevity of the program.
- Support – The project or program must have the full support and approval from the applicant’s principal or department.
- Collaboration- Preference will be given to projects or programs that demonstrate partnership between departments and/or schools.