Welcome

A copy of the Foundation's 990 is on file and available for viewing during regular business hours at the Foundation office, 1100 4th Street South, Great Falls, MT. For information please contact Dave Crum, Foundation Executive Director at 406-268-7340.

  

Additional Site Pages
Search

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2015 Toyota Rav4 Raffle!

Fundraising Opportunity

 City Motor Company has once again donated an SUV to the Great Falls Public Schools Foundation to be used for fundraising. Below is the information for the 2015 Raffle. Please let us know if you will be participating this year so we can keep you on the email list. Please share this with other groups that may be interested and have them contact us. Don’t forget: It is never too early to request dates for displays!

WHO:      Great Falls Public School District athletic programs, student organizations, music programs, PTAs, etc.

WHAT:     This year, City Motor Company is donating a 2015 Toyota Rav4 to the GFPS Foundation to help fundraising to enhance education. The Foundation will cover the costs of producing the tickets and marketing the Rav4Raffle. Tickets will be $10 with a 60/40 split. District programs and organizations will receive 60% of every ticket sold and the Foundation 40%. This is a WIN WIN for Great Falls education!!  Organizations receive $6 for every ticket they sell and the Foundation receives $4 which supports Discovery Grants, Excellence in Education, scholarships, etc.  

WHEN:         

  • Tickets and Posters will be available on July 1st, 2015 
  •  Ticket sales will begin on July 4th, 2015
  •  Drawing will be held on October 30th, 2015 at half-time of the crosstown football game.

WHERE:    

  •  Foundation will display the Rav4 at events or businesses to promote ticket sales.
  •  Foundation and Organizations can sell tickets through businesses (i.e. a business can choose to donate their 60% to a specific sport, program, etc.).

 

For additional information contact: Dave Crum, Executive Director

____________________________________________________________________________________

Toyota Tacoma Truck Raffle - A Success

The winner of the 2015 Toyota Tacoma truck was announced at the cross-town football game on Friday October 31, 2014.  The lucky winner was Roberta Shupe. Roberta bought her winning ticket from a Roosevelt student at the State Fair.

City Motor Company generously donated the 2015 Toyota Tacoma to the Foundation. The Foundation was able to sell 10,927 tickets, raising over $109,000 to help support public education in Great Falls. The organizations (listed below) that sold raffle tickets received 60% of their ticket sales and the Foundation received the remaining 40%. Therefore, 100% of ticket sales went to support public school students in Great Falls. Thank you to all who participated in the raffle.

2014 Group Amount Raised:

______________________________________________________

2013 Truck Raffle:

The winner of the 2014 Toyota Tacoma truck was announced at the cross-town football game on Friday November 1, 2013.  The lucky winner was Leslie Brooking.  Leslie bought her winning ticket from her son who is a member of the Electric City FFA at CM Russell High School.

City Motor Company generously donated the 2014 Toyota Tacoma to the Foundation. The Foundation was able to sell over 10,000 tickets, raising over $100,000 to help support public education in Great Falls. The organizations (listed below) that sold raffle tickets received 60% of their ticket sales and the Foundation received the remaining 40%. Therefore, 100% of ticket sales went to support public school students in Great Falls. Thank you to all who participated in the raffle.

2013 Group Amount Raised: